Shopping in Malaga, shopping guide
The city of Malaga is a great vacation destination for those looking for a city break or for a week-long stay. People often associate Malaga with a warm climate, friendly people, historical heritage, festivities, and delicious local cuisine, but few know that it is also a shopper's paradise.
In Malaga you can discover shops with the latest fashion trends and boutiques specialized in the star products of the Mediterranean diet, perfect to take home a little Andalusian extra virgin olive oil.
Next, we show you the main shopping areas so you can do your shopping in our city.
Shopping in Malaga, shopping guide
Larios street is the most popular and where the big brands want to be. So here you will find practically nothing that you cannot find in any major shopping center and city.
If you want to buy something different and genuine in Malaga , you will have to go into the shopping streets that stretch around Calle Larios.
Shopping centers in Malaga
- The Larios Centro Shopping Center : Located on Avenida de Andalucía, it is an excellent place to do your shopping. With a total of 153 establishments with various sections, such as fashion, leisure, restaurants, and hypermarkets, you are sure to find the ones you are looking for.
- Vialia Shopping Center: It is located next to the train station with connections to Fuengirola and the bus station. Although this shopping center is not as large as the others, it has a good selection of clothing, footwear and accessories stores from renowned Spanish chains, as well as household goods, perfumery and lingerie stores. The Vialia shopping center also has a cinema, bars, cafes and restaurants.
- Malaga Plaza : In the center of Malaga you will find an oasis of live music, exhibitions, fashion shows, entertainment for the little ones ... All this around shops such as Fnac, fashion, beauty accessories ...
- Pier One : One of the fashionable areas in Malaga, in addition to being a place to enjoy the views, the lighthouse and the restaurant area, it also has a shopping area where you can do your shopping. Have you been here yet
- Galleries Goya : If you like crafts, ethnic clothing, gifts, accessories ... This is your place, located in the Plaza de Uncibay, it is a corner of Malaga that is putting on value and you can also find everything at a competitive price.
- Plaza Mayor Shopping Center: it is located on the outskirts of the city of Malaga, between Malaga capital and Torremolinos. You can get from the center of Malaga on the train that connects Malaga with Fuengirola.
- Malaga Nostrum Shopping Center: Although this Malaga shopping center is not located in the city center, Malaga Nostrum is a special place for shopping enthusiasts. Find real bargains in their outlet with discounts of up to 70% off brands like Levi's, Mango, Desigual, Spagnolo, Fifty Factory and Mustang. In addition, there is also an entertainment area with a bowling alley and a multitude of restaurants.
- Organic markets : To find food, natural products and much more, we recommend you visit the organic markets that are installed throughout the province of Malaga weekly. Thematic workshops and children's games complete the offer with a unique atmosphere and products that you can enjoy.
- Rosaleda Shopping Center : Located to the northwest of the city of Malaga, you will find 100 brands, a zone of restaurants, bars and Carrefour supermarket. They offer a free personal shopper service that can be booked in advance through the mall's official website.
- Barrio Picasso : In the center of Malaga you can find traditional Malaga shops, events, markets, all in our Barrio Picasso, learn more at this link and come live Malaga.
You no longer have an excuse to forget to buy anything, find your favorite place and take Malaga with you.
Live Malaga from Hotel Del Pintor
Del Pintor Suites & Hote ls is located at number 27 Calle Álamos, in the center of Malaga, in the "Barrio de Picasso", a few steps from the so-called monumental and artistic triangle of Malaga (Museo Picasso, monumental complex Teatro Romano- Alcazaba and the Malaga Museum, in the spectacular Palacio De La Aduana). A privileged situation to discover the center of Malaga on foot.
It is a boutique hotel with unique architecture located in the historic center of Malaga, and at a practically similar distance from the port and Playa de la Malagueta and the well-known Calle Larios.
If you are looking for a central hotel in Malaga, the Hotel Del Pintor, the leading Boutique hotel in the center of Malaga will be your best ally.
In addition, you have the Suites del Pintor and the Casas del Pintor, tourist apartments in the center of Malaga, find out at our reception or telephone. Here's a review to get to know them a little better.