February Cultural Agenda, Del Pintor Suites & Hotels
Welcome to Malaga in February, where we propose a diversity of cultural plans that you cannot miss. February brings proper names in the form of events to the city. From the Theater, Carnival and Valentine, you can combine with other plans to make an ideal getaway.
Good weather, sun, fresh fish and great events so that your getaway to Malaga is complete and you don't have time to get bored, do you want inspiration?
Plan your next getaway and don't miss any of the leisure that Malaga can offer you.
Malaga Carnival - From February 21 to March 1
One of the most anticipated festivities by Malaga and visitors is the Carnival. This one begins with a “Great Parade” followed by nine days of street party, to culminate with the fireworks festival on the beach. Days before this celebration the famous “gastronomic parties” take place in each of the districts, where typical dishes, bars with popular prices and performances of the carnival groups are offered.
Vanesa Martín, from Malaga in 1980, will be responsible for giving voice to the version of the hymn created by Pascual González at the Malaga Carnival 2020.
In this link you can know all the program of the Carnival of Malaga 2020
Highlights the group competition in the Alameda Theater and Cervantes Theater, the Children's Gala, the Mayor's Gala and the Carnival in the street. Nor can you miss “la boqueroná”, a tasting of fried anchovies in the Plaza de la Constitución. Or stop attending the numerous parades, costume contests, performances of murgas, parades and quartets.
The Carnival ends on Piñata Sunday with the traditional Burial of the Boquerón. The funeral procession travels through the downtown streets to go to the beach of La Malagueta, to witness the Fireworks show.
Concerts in Malaga February
- bROTHERS iN bAND - Date: February 1 Place: Paris Room 15 - Malaga
- Alice Wonder - Date: February 7 Place: Theatro Club Málaga - Málaga
- Rayden - Date: February 7 Place: Paris Room 15 - Malaga
- 091 - Date: February 8 Place: La Trinchera Room - Málaga
- Beret - Date: February 22 Place: José María Martín Carpena Sports Palace - Málaga
- Red Baron - Date: February 29 Place: Paris Room 15 - Malaga
Malaga February Theater
- Bacanal - Until Sunday, February 9. Fridays and Saturdays, 8pm. Sundays, 7pm. Place: AC Málaga Palacio Hotel
- A not so legal blonde - Saturdays 1, 8, 15 and 22, Sundays 2, 9, 16 and 23 February. 20h Place: Joaquí Eléjar Room
- [Antígona] - Saturdays 1, 8, 15 and 22, Sundays 2, 9, 16 and 23 February Place: CAMM Room
- La Ternura - Saturday, February 1, 8pm. Place: Cervantes Theater
- Elisa and Marcela - Saturday, February 1, 8pm. Place: Echegaray Theater
- The kitchen of words (Infantil) - Sunday February 2, 11h. and 13h. Place: Echegaray Theater
- The Journey of Ulysses (Children) - Sunday, February 2, 6pm. Place: Cervantes Theater
- Untouchables - Monday, February 3, 8pm. Place: Cervantes Theater
- Hamlet - Tuesday, February 4, 8pm. Place: Cervantes Theater
- Look at me - Tuesday, February 4, 8:30 p.m. Place: The White Box
- Nekrassov - Wednesday, February 5, 8pm. Place: Cervantes Theater
- The House of the Honest - Wednesday, February 5, 8:30 p.m. Place: The White Box
- Two tables and a passion - Thursday, February 6, 8pm. Place: Cervantes Theater
- The king and music - Thursday, February 6, 8:30 p.m. Place: The White Box
- All hurt and one kills - Friday, February 7, 8pm. Place: Cervantes Theater
- Absurd Cabaret - Friday, February 7, 8:30 p.m. Place: The White Box
- Dirty Wheat - Saturday, February 8, 8pm. Place: The White Box
Exhibitions in Malaga February
- Saints, queens and workers Date: until February 27 Place: Russian State Museum of St. Petersburg. Tobacalera
- Nikolai Roerich. In search of Shambhala Date: until March 1 Place: Russian State Museum in St. Petersburg. Tobacalera
- Anna Ajmatova. Poetry and life. Date: until March 1 Place: Russian State Museum in St. Petersburg. Tobacalera
Enjoy your favorite events in Malaga, and stay at the Hotel Del Pintor, your Boutique hotel in the center of Malaga, to enjoy the charm of Malaga throughout the year.
Hotel in the center of Malaga
Del Pintor Suites & Hotels is located at 27 Álamos Street, in the center of Malaga, in the "Picasso District", a few steps from the so-called monumental and artistic triangle of Malaga (Picasso Museum, monumental ensemble Teatro Romano-Alcazaba and the Museum of Malaga, in the spectacular Palace of Customs). A privileged situation to know the center of Malaga on foot.
Live Malaga like never before from our boutique hotel or our Pintor suites , tourist apartments in the center of Malaga.