Cultural Malaga in two days
Cultural Malaga in two days
Discover the Cultural Malaga in two days!
Monuments in Malaga
Find out about the best plans in Ocioon: What to do today in Malaga
Electric Car Tour, discover Malaga on four wheels
Visits to Malaga are no longer what they were, now you can enjoy Malaga driving a 100% electric two-seater car. It also helps to take care of the environment, it is a 100% electric car.
Fun, culture, panoramic views and the best weather is what awaits you on one of the electric car tours.
You can choose between 5 routes and can also be accompanied by a typical Malaga breakfast / snack; or Lunch / Dinner in a special place. No tour is the same, and the visit, in addition to fun, is different and personalized and adapted for each group.
- Picasso museum
- Natal Picasso House Museum
- Malaga Thyssen Museum
- Malaga Center for Contemporary Art
- Revello del Toro Museum, Málaga
- Malaga Municipal Heritage Museum
- Malaga Automobile and Fashion Museum
- Russian use of St. Petersburg, Malaga
- Malaga Pompidou Center
- National Museum of Airports, Navigation and Air Transport of Malaga
Trendy areas in Malaga
If on your trip you are looking for the most chic plans and a more fun as well as cultural tourism, the options in Malaga are many. In addition to the center where the most important leisure area meets, Malaga also has other fashionable areas such as:
- Barrio de la Malagueta: Without leaving the center, the malagueta gathers a set of places that you should not miss, a culture and attractions of Malaga. Together with the Malagueta beach: an emblematic place of Malaga.
- Picasso neighborhood Málaga: the streets and squares that were the daily life of the Malaga-born painter Picasso. Traditional shops and latest trends along with own events await you in this neighborhood.
- Pier 1: Another of the city's fashionable areas, an open shopping center where you can take a boat ride, visit the Pompidou Museum, stroll through the lighthouse area, visit the restoration area ...
Caminito del Rey
If you like nature, hiking and adventure, in the heart of Malaga there is an imposing canyon: The Desfiladero de los Gaitanes, which you can visit through the Caminito del Rey.
The path or walkways extends about 3km, although the accesses include almost 5, between the steep walls of the canyon, almost forming part of the rock and that includes sections in which the adrenaline will take hold of you: narrows of just 1m or over a bridge over 100 m. over the river.
To complete this route through the culture of Malaga in two days, nothing like resting in a hotel-Museum in the historic center of Malaga. Hotel Del Pintor, the reference Boutique hotel in the center of Malaga will be your best ally.
Del Pintor Suites & Hotels is located at number 27 Calle Alamos, in the center of Malaga, in the "Picasso District", a few steps from the so-called monumental and artistic triangle of Malaga (Picasso Museum, monumental ensemble Teatro Romano-Alcazaba and the Museum of Malaga, in the spectacular Customs Palace). A privileged situation to know the center of Malaga on foot.
It is a boutique hotel with unique architecture located in the historic center of Malaga, and at a practically similar distance from the port and Playa de la Malagueta and the well-known Calle Larios. In addition, you have the Painter's Suites and the Painter's Houses, tourist apartments in the center of Malaga, find out at our reception or telephone.